Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Thursday!


Thank you for all your encouraging words yesterday as I worked my way out of that funk! I am in a better mood today and working hard to keep the very edges of that bad mood from creeping back!

Several times now I have mentioned that I have a plan for Thursdays, and I do, sort of.  While I continue to work on that plan, I have decided to share a listing of the week with you. Each week I will pick one listing to highlight here and on the Facebook page. 

I am also going to use Thursday as a day to update things, like the shop page here on the blog, listing pictures and information and maybe a few blog items, as well. There should be lots of pretty or at least interesting things to look at on Thursdays.

For starters, I have updated the picture on my Made of Monday post from the first day of school. If you enjoyed that post, you will enjoy the picture….I promise.




I love the shape of these buttons and the way that shape makes the colors play, with spots of light and dark on the curves. I hope you will stop by the shop to check it out or maybe share it with a friend...Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment