Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ahh, Saturday!


What noteworthy accomplishments can I post this week?

Well, I can post pictures of two things I did last week now that they should be “received”…

Having such great first birthday photos made making
there photo postcards super easy! Thank you, Aubrianah!
Bibs for a sweet baby boy…
Thank you’s to those folks who made Jackson’s birthday so special…

I have on my list to post how many hair tutus I finished for the Appomattox Rail Festival, but I haven’t done a single stinking one! So scratch that!

I did get my homework posted.

A special Thank you to Jean, from Nana's Designs for
your help with these! Custom embroidery is a beautiful thing!
 I will get her info on facebook, soon!
I did get my weekly chores done.

I did get out of that funk! Again, a special thank you to everyone who was so understanding and supportive.

And maybe most importantly, I am ready to face next week.

No, most importantly, all I accomplished this week  I was able to do because of the wonderful, talented, and supportive friends I have! I sure am blessed!


How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment