Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday....Success!


It is our last summer Saturday and it is chock full of fun, but I am going to take a few minutes to share this week’s successes with you.
  1. Cute as can be Number Banners for my photographer friend. She did some Back to School shoots this week.
  2. Did the filing! This was a huge undertaking. I thought I had filed recently, but alas its was all of the filing for the last 8 months.  Hubby and I also purged all the old filing from the cabinet that we no longer needed! It was the last thing on my summer’s end to do list, which leads to number 3…
  3. Finished the Summer’s End To- Do list!
  4. Sorted through Grace’s little toys – you know all the teeny tiny junky toys…I thought I had found a smaller container that would lead to some toy donating, but alas it held it all! We did move a few things to the jewelry box and found some missing pieces of other toys.
  5. Followed the house cleaning schedule – mostly – but the house is clean for two weeks in a row!
  6. Posted to the blog every day. Wasn’t quite so good about posting to ETSY, but did some work in the shop.
  7. Number 7 is huge for me…Two weeks in a row made some time to get together with grown up friends for grown up time. Thank you to Janine over at the Whimsical Peanut and Ruth at Just the Girls, Real Beauty Project!
  8. Read the first ten pages of my accounting homework…this a small piece of this week’s homework, but it is a huge step forward.
  9. Made a super fun little boy a super fun reversible cape for his birthday! Check out the pattern here…My applique technique could use some work, but the finished product will be enjoyed, I hope, despite my lack of skill!

I think that is it for this week…some big, some small, but all successes none the less!

What were your successes this week? I would love to hear about them….

No comments:

Post a Comment