Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wrong Word Wednesday


On Thursday I went to school, it was shut down, it was closed down, so I broke through it,
I went home on Tuesday to a big pond
On Monday I broke my knee                                                              Grace, 4


It is wrong word Wednesday and I have no song...oh in my mind there is a running list, but I cannot thing of one. Maybe it is because someone this morning filled my head with “My Name is Luka”, but either way, I have no song of my own.

But I do have a blog post!

My little Grace is loves music – she loves singing, dancing, listening to music, rhyming.  She sings everything. She is learning new songs every day, but sometimes she gets them not quite right. For example, this week she has been singing about “The B- I – Lee – L – Lee” (the B-I-B-L-E) and she loves to sing about marching in the “calorie” (the cavalry).

She loves to make up her own songs, too. The lyrics above are from this morning. And as nonsense as they sounded to me, she repeated them to me several times. It makes me wonder what the nonsense in my heart sounds like to God.

I love to listen to her sing. She doesn’t hold back, she doesn’t know to worry about how she sounds, she just sings with her WHOLE heart.

Whatever the words are... I want to sing with my whole heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment