Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday....Success!


How is this for success?
A beautiful picture of my beautiful school girl!
Thank You, Aubrianah Shannen Photography!

Week 2 of the 16 week semester done!

A 75/75 on my first Accounting Assignment!

A full 4 weeks of blogging under my belt!

All of my house cleaning chores accomplished!

Etsy sales on Etsy!

Student Loans disbursed!

Coffee out with a friend!

Could it get any better? Well, sure, but for now it is good. It is doable and livable…

I do have other things to share, but you will have to wait for next week when I can post pictures. I hate to post pictures of things that are intended as gifts or surprises. But I can say that I knocked two projects off the long term to do list, AND I am pleased as punch with how they turned out.

A special Thank You to everyone who has been reading and sharing the blog. I appreciate it.  I also appreciate all the comments on the blog and Facebook page posts! I really do enjoy getting feedback…and I would love to hear about your successes.

For me there aren’t huge successes or successes that are out where others can see them, but it feels good to say I did something. It fuels me to do more.  So please share your successes…either in the comments or send me a picture and a description of what you have accomplished during the week and I will do my best to include it in next Saturday’s successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment