Saturday, August 27, 2011

Success is not mine alone...

Today I would like to share someone else's successes with you...

There are two shinning young girls that I know. They are talented photographers.

They don't just take pretty pictures, though. They bring out the best in people. They make other people shine. They capture what makes a person special and real...and they are teenagers!

As a teenager, I certainly didn't know who I was well enough to capture who anyone else is. I am constantly amazed by these girls...and not just their photography.

They are generous, helpful, modest, smart and funny...and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

They are blessed, too...to have mothers who support and foster their talents, encouraging them to do things that most girls their age would not even think of undertaking.

Tonight the girl's have their first photography show opening. What a huge success- for the girls and their mom's...and everyone who knows them and has had the privilege of being photographed by them!

I hope if you in the area you will stop by the show tonight. There is more information here. But if not, please take the time to read about the girls and their project here. And visit their pages to more of their amazing work.

And to my two favorite photographers and the mom's...CONGRATULATIONS!

1 comment: