Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday ….Success!

It’s Saturday! The kids are napping, we have a birthday party this afternoon, the house is a disaster, but I wanted to take a few minutes to celebrate this week’s success!
Thankfully it is a gift and not a
commissioned work!
These photo banners are super fun,
 just don't ask me to paint a horse! 
  1.   I painted a horse…I will never paint a horse again but I did and its not so bad as it could have been! 
  2.  Cheesecake in a jar! It was delicious…I made it a little differently than the recipe here, but it turned out well. I made 2 patches – 8 jars total. I used fat free sweetened condensed milk and half the cream cheese was fat free. It wasn’t quite as solid as no-bake cheese cake but it was good.
  3.  Which lead to cherry pie in a jar! YUM!
  4.  I had two really bad/weak moments this week…no make that three, but my sweet little daughter’s response to each was heart warming and reassuring…I AM doing something right as a mom!
  5.  I posted to the blog every day this week!
  6.  I posted new listings to Etsy everyday this week…Check them out!




What were your successes this week? I would love to hear about them!

Cheesecake in a Jar!
Must have been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment