Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Wipeout!

So yesterday I started to think about what I was going to write today...tossing around songs that have touched me this week. Thinking deep thoughts about why we sing...and then today happened.

And here I sit at 8:30 with nothing written and to do list that is growing as the day is waning.

Nothing horrible happened, but the day has just disappeared on me. Husband to school. Grace to school. Grocery store. Baby Nap. Finish diapers. Start laundry. Hubby home. Guys here for the treadmill. Rearrange living room. Get Grace. Errands. Volunteer project. Make Grace's crazy hat. Dance. Church. Home. Baby to bed. Sit down to blog and BOOM.

Literally, BOOM. The light on the kitchen ceiling exploded! so rather than write something deep and meaningful, I am going to clean up glass (in the dark - no way am I turning that light back on!) and re-wash all the laundry that is sitting there waiting to be folded...that will teach me to let laundry sit in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment