Monday, October 3, 2011

Made of Monday....

It is Monday and I am made of BUSY this week!
I am behind in homework.

I am behind in bible study.

I am behind in housework.

I am behind on gifts and volunteer projects.

I am behind in getting ready for the Historic AppomattoxRailroad Festival

(So maybe I am made of BEHIND, rather than BUSY? Either way it doesn’t bode well!)

So I am going to go try to get caught up on at least one of those…

Meanwhile check out the new Hair Tutu tutorial

DMC - the wonderful dance studio where Grace learns all her best moves AND the exclusive retail location for Hair Tutus...oh and this is week is bring a friend to class so if any of you local gals have a little lady who would like to check it out with Grace just let me know!


the fabulous girls I am going to be at HARF with –

No comments:

Post a Comment