Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Success…


Oh what a week it has been…but don’t I say that every week!

This week’s success is actually a sneak peek into next week… Tomorrow my dreamy husband and I celebrate 7 years of wedded bliss…well, okay 7 years of marriage and countless moments of wedded bliss!

When we were still dating we marked several anniversaries with letters to each other –progress reports of sort, celebrations of the good, moving on past the bad and looking forward to the next, whatever the next may be. 

Tomorrow our big plan is to have breakfast together and then work a craft booth at the Historic Appomattox Railroad Festival.  It isn’t the most glamorous anniversary, but it will be good.

I love my husband, and I am proud to be his wife and mother to his children. I am proud of all we have accomplished together and I look forward to what is yet to come.


Happy Anniversary, Terry. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment