Saturday, September 17, 2011

I bet y’all thought I forgot about today! Well I didn’t…I just had to have some success first so I could write about it.

AND I DID!
In taking this picture, I learned that
the only good pictures of feet are
those that involve sand!

I finished and submitted my Accounting Mid-Term with two days to spare! WAHOOO!

I have also gathered all the base pieces to the kid’s Halloween costumes and found Jackson a warm and cozy all-over winter time jacket thing for $8.

I had the most glorious morning getting a hot stone pedicure with my mom at Mia Bella. Thanks to Groupon, Mia Bella and my awesome mom, I now have lovely feet and toe nails that are rockin’ “Affair in Red Square” Red…I am totally sporting open toed shoes even though it is chilly!

So how about y’all? What were your successes this week? What are you going to try harder on next week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment