Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Sucess for the week of 8/13

It is Saturday! Time to celebrate this week’s successes...

1) I cleaned up my ribbon stash!
2) Dance and Music Creations is now carrying TIAMO HairTutus!  This is a big success – as it is a relationship built AND I completed and delivered my biggest order in less than 12 hours (with the support of my husband)! Oh and I printed lables for them on ribbon! How cool is that!


3) I figured out how to set up a treasury on Etsy...check it out here!
4) The house is clean, really clean! Dusted, tidy, floors clean, fans dusted. Two big organizing projects left, but I might really get it all done before schools starts. That feels really, really good.

5) I wrote for the blog daily and posted to Etsy daily – even when it didn’t seem like it would happen.


6) I made two amazing photographers camera strap covers. I am pretty proud of this because I found a pattern, made myself an actual pattern and then modified it to fit the fabric I had.

What were your successes this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment