Friday, September 23, 2011

Free Advice Friday

It’s a rainy Friday morning. I have a to do list a MILE long and a book on my kindle calling my name. 

Motivation, where are you!!!

Taking that Accounting Mid-Term last weekend has me feeling like we are on the downhill side of this semester….BUT….we are NOT!

Finishing a set of these postcards to go out as
 Girl's Night Out Invites
and posting a set on ETSY are on my to do list!
I find myself in one of those unproductive frenzies…so much to do and yet I keep adding things to the list and projects to the stack. I go to make a to do list of the top priority things and I get waylaid adding every detail of every project I have for the next two months.

Now, I am down to brass tacks on at least 4 or 5 things and well…I need to get focused, but of course that involves getting the house in order.

Am I a procrastinator?

How do you get motivated? Focused?

HELP, friends, HELP….

Don’t you just love Free Advice Fridays!

2 comments:

  1. I have to make a physical, good old fashioned, on-paper list. I make them for ALL of us, but I'm the only one who looks at them! If I don't have a list, I can't do anything! And...fyi...I love that you said 'down to brass tacks'. A very CS Lewis thing to say. I am made of CS Lewis quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally a list maker...but sometimes I use the list making as a distraction from the doing of the list!

    If you are going to be made of quotes CS Lewis is a pretty great choice! He certainly has a way with words.

    ReplyDelete