Thursday, September 29, 2011

ETC - Embrace the Camera


Embrace…what a word.

These pictures were taken in the wee hours of Thursday morning, as I embraced my sweet, pitifully sick baby boy.  They aren’t pictures of joyous times or moments that are ordinary and extra ordinary all at once.  They are pictures of the rough road of real life.

We are blessed to have to two healthy, vibrant children. Each time they are sick, I thank God for their health. I cannot imagine what it is like to have a child who is not well. I cannot imagine what that feels like or how parents survive. Two days of a sick baby and I am physically and emotionally spent.

I know we are being lifted up in prayers and supported by friends and family for this short time. My baby boy will be well in a day or two.

As, I post this my heart and prayers go out to those whose children are not well.


Visit the other ETC's via The Anderson Crew.


No item of the week post for now...maybe later...

3 comments:

  1. Pictures made me cry. I sure wish I was there to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lolli...we wish you were here, too. But did you see how cute his little puppy dog mask is? Much better tonight after another trip to the doctors. Thank goodness it is only 1 hour instead of 2 hours away, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so know what you mean! Prayers for you and your little guy! Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete