Thursday, October 20, 2011

ETC - Embrace the Camera

Today we are embracing the camera....and our silly side.

I am having one of those days that is made of really goods and really bads, leaving me feeling kind of blah. Good thing I have my sweet baby (big) girl to keep things light and sunny. Sticking her tongue out in these pictures was hysterical - at least she thought so. And that is why I love her!

So embrace the camera with me...and check out the other embracers over at The Anderson Crew.
Oh and please disregard the absolute disaster of a house in the background of these photos.


Look, my tongue!
Wrangler doesn't mind looking silly! 



Marley, on the other hand, is far to dignified for all of this!

1 comment:

  1. What cuties you have! Your home looks perfectly natural to me. :) Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete